From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:37:06 EDT
Hello,

I am trying to find out if anyone has ever done an outside play area for
their ferrets.  I am considering the idea.  I take my fuzzies on walks on
a walking trail.  They love it.  Especially the smell of honeysuckles will
immediately get their attentions.  Some actually will go to the front of
the stroller and watch the whole way, while others lay in the hammocks and
glaze at the surroundings.

I am always looking for ways of stimulation.  I change their room around
approx. every 2 weeks.  The weather is getting cooler.  After this west
nile thing is over.  I am considering putting them outside for some fun.
And fresh air.  I was putting them outside on the back porch in the early
mornings.  The sounds always made them curious.  I am thinking about
something like a play yard with tubes and whole yard.  Some feedback
would be very informative.  Thank you.....

Dooks,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)