Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:52:58 EDT
I very seldom post here, as I no longer have ferrets. But I read the
newsletter every day still. I donate to ferret causes, participate in
auctions and look forward to the giving tree every Christmas. I, for
one, am glad you let that post go through about the Discovery Channel
tv show. I didn't see it as political at all. I saw it as letting a
network know that someone who they are considering host a show on
wildlife has been anti-wildlife through her career. Nothing wrong with
that, again, in my opinion. If not for that post, I may not have been
made aware of what's happening with regard to that tv show. I signed
the petition and passed it along to some friends. So thank you, from
this reader, for allowing us to be educated to the goings on of a tv
station that I watch religiously.

Toni Cantley