Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 05:14:57 EST

Wolfy writes:
>Let me guess ...hes' deaf.

Yes Wolfy, my food tosser is deaf. I am stunned that so many people
that wrote me, knew this. Anyone out there have anything to add to this
new bit of knowledge for me?

And Wolfy, Super Tonks is absoloutly no help here. These two new boys
of mine Hoops & Yoyo AKA "The Fat Boys" are new to his cage. The jury
is still out for him weather he will let them stay or not. I just lays
in his hammy and watches Yoyo toss food, You know he is thinking, "dang
fool youngins,wasting all that good food".

Hugs,
Robin Jones