From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 07:48:13 -0600
Just wondering -
Does the number of Marshall Farms ferrets used in the study reflect the sale
of ferrets BOTH to the public AND to research or ONLY those sold to the
public?  I suspect the latter .  If so, the results of this 'study' are
skewed.  I seriously doubt that data can be obtained to reflect this missing
factor.  I'm not supporting Marshall Farms, just looking for fairness in
computing the results.
--
Roger McMillian                Member: Greater Chicago Ferret Association
<ferret>@ripco.com               Editor: "Off the Paw", GCFA Newsletter