From:
Glen Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:10:54 -0800
Hi All,

Just a note, As some may know I live in KY and Ferret Shelters are next
to none infact I looked and could not find any that was still open.  We
are willing and able to take in any ferret in need.  As some here may
know we have 14 babies and will always have room for one more or two.
We can supply the following Vet care, Food and Treats, a Good home,
Babies to play with, Room to run and most of all LOVE.  We have no
children just Ferrets.  We had to move the kids out for more room for
the ferrets.  Will there 22, 26, 30, it was time for them to go any way.
Depending on location I may be able to pick up.  We just wanted people to
know we are here.  I check my email daily.

Glen Barton

Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356