Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:22:38 -0400
Hmmmm.....that will be tough to come up with just one!!!  I'll give 3,
condensed ones instead!!

1. Instead of using ferret shampoo on your fuzzies, pick up a bottle of
Head and Shoulders Original Scent.  Do NOT try a "generic", or least
costly alternative.  They do NOT work and their cute little musky
butts, become musky in a very short period of time.  When I bathe the
Albuquerque Army Idiots, I use this shampoo.  Not only does it keep
them fresh smelling (all except for Artemus - but he is a bit off
anyways.....*winks*) for a couple weeks, but it also has the essential
moisturizers in it to keep their delicate skin from drying out.  Also I
use the conditioner on em too.  And now they can wear black shirts if
they want...Hehehehe.

2. Puppy pads, puppy pads, and more puppy pads.  My kids are free roam -
anywhere in the house.  We all know that these little geezers have short
digestive tracts, and when they have to go, they have to go.  Instead of
stationing multiple boxes of litter (which incidentally, they don't use
anyway) - we station puppy pads - in the areas we have "noted" they
pottied in, when roaming about.  We change the pads, twice a day, or more
as needed - so there never really is any 'dirty' pads hanging out.

And finally - duct tape, duct tape, duct tape.  We found that we had
the most intelligent ferrets in the world, when they figured out how to
open hook latch locks, child locks, and any other type of lock - on our
cupboards.  Their favorite trick - crawl through cupboards, up to drawers
and throw the drawers open, at "just the right' moment - so as to scare
the unsuspecting hooman into wetting their pants......so, in lieu of all
"gadgets" - when the kids come out - so does the duct tape.  On the
corner of every cupboard.  Ours do NOT have handles - so we do a little
"roll" on the inside of doors.  They can't pry them open that way.
There's my handouts for the day!!

Happy Hunting Children!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....