From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 06:45:55 -0400
TF Complete Care is a powdered supplement that you add to other food.
Unlike Uncle Jim's or Carnivore Care, it is not a food by itself.
That's why I like it. Mine never liked Carnivore Care so I talked to
the company about adding it as a powdered supplement to my regular
"soup". I was told it would not work that way, and that it must be
fed by itself.

I use TFCC when feeding one who is losing weight, recovering from
surgery, or otherwise compromised. I add it to my mix that I use when
syringe feeding, or feeding a bland diet, since I know it doesn't
contain all of the necessary supplements (A/D and meat baby food).

So, if you are interested in a nutritional supplement, TFCC will work
just fine. Add it to your current duck soup. You will need to figure
out just how much to add to give the right amount.

Katharine
Florida