From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:32:24 -0400
This is for all of you who are really in the know medically.  If ferrets
were intentionally poisoned, what would the symptoms be?  This would be
for any kind of poisoning you might know of.  If there is something that
could be given that would be undetectable and cause slow intestinal
deterioration.

The ferrets are in intensive care.  3 have died.  No cause obvious.
They are not mine, and the person has no internet access.  Everyone is
at a loss, and we need ideas.  They were in a group of 8.  All got sick
at the same time.  No ADV, not ECE.  Not IBS.  Yes, the dead are being
autopsied, but as we all know, sometimes that isn't conclusive.

This is an awful topic, and it's hard to think it's what happened, so if
anyone wants to offer anything, you can email just me.  Either way, I
will check the list for several days.

Thanks!

Regards,
Carol