From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:00:03 -0500
>Great news, Ilena, does this work on two legged critters?

Sukie and I were actually trading comments along that line off the list the
last time the discussion on ferret poop tea came up.  Although we have yet
to get funding for the actual experiment, we both feel that a liberal
topical application of ferret poop tea will keep such two legged critters as
unwanted door to door soliciters on the run.

It can also be offered for internal use ("One lump or two?"), if a neater
solution is desired.

If initial efforts seem ineffective, a stronger solution of the tea may be
needed. ;-)  The appropriate application method for telemarketers has not
yet been developed.

-Ilena Ayala