From:
Elisa Beth Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:49:26 -0600
Well, I'm happy.  I went to Chicago and brought my girls back with me this
past weekend.  But they are sad.  Its always hard when all four of our
ferrets are together for extended periods of time and then separated but
this time was especially rough.  Bell and Baby have spent the past two days
sleeping in the closet.  They come out to use the litter box and look for
Mr.  Y and Silver.  My mom says that Y and Silver are doing the same things
back home.  It makes us feel like bad mommies because we separate them.  I
hung a picture of Y and Silver where Bell and Baby can see it but it
doesn't cheer them up.  We let them talk on the phone but they are still
sad.  Last night, Bell ventured out of the closet long enough to give me a
dirty look and then she went back to sleep.  What's a mom to do?

(BTW, someone sent me a letter (Les or Len???) but my computer crashed
before I could finish reading it.  Please write again)

Lisa