From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 22 May 1994 07:36:44 -0400
Today I've learned that taking all four ferrets for walks
together is a better way to get them to accept each other than
anything else I've tried. Having them travel by car in the same
cage works, but only for a short time. I don't know why this is,
may have to do with them all going to sleep at the same time,
something the two pairs don't usually do.

Both young ones grow at a (to me) remarcable rate. In 7 days,
Rustan increased from 0.80 to 1.05 kg and Carmen from 0.50 to
0.70. If this goes on, they'll both become large.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]