From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 06:46:08 -0700
Hello Mika's Mom--

I have had litter box problems too.  But for a couple of days now I have
used SwheatScoop, a cat litter, and the accidents are down in a major
way!.  I hope this lasts.

I see that it is not 100% dust-free, but one of the vets in this forum
says that it is fine for ferrets.  It is also a pleasant substance to
handle and look at.

Would you share responses you get re raw meat food?

Also, how far north do you live in CA?

Here we are, two anon posters trying to communicate within a FFZ!  Maybe
there's a way around it.  I have a question in to Bill about the level of
danger in using one's own name.

RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie and Nell