From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2013 10:01:22 -0500
Supremely important life-lessons I learned from hundreds of ferrets...

Of things important in life ferrets say
"The only three things are to Eat, Sleep and PLAY!"
Make everything at your free time a game
every day vary it, no two plays the same!
Weasel war dancing is always fun
If you find something steal-able, STEAL it,and RUN!
Now you be the ferret and I'll be the rabbit!
Wait, let's switch that around, don't you get in That habit!
Every day and night ferrets taught me about fun;
After eating and sleeping, fun's number one :)

(by Susie Lee )
( we're totally closed as a shelter for over 3 years, still getting
info-requests and calls! Here's what we were, and while it lasted it
was totally Grand! The hardest, best work of a lifetime
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html
now support YOUR local shelters! :)