From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 02:34:48 -0000
Could any shelters on the FML who have not contacted me with the information
we need for the FML Shelter Emergency Fund please send me the following
information:

Your Name and Shelter Name ... Your Address ... Your Phone Number
The Name of Your Vet(s) ... Your Vet's Address ... Your Vet's Phone Number
A brief list or description of any medical care you give to your ferrets
yourself.

We hope that we will be able to raise enough funds to relieve some
veterinary expenses and send some supplies to all the shelters on the FML.
Don't be shy.  And don't rely on either my memory or my computer to still
have an address that you sent me before we started the fund.  Both are
certifiably unreliable.

Judith White