From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:51:12 -0500
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven would like to say thank to all ferret
Santas for the wonderful gifts for our furkids. If I have not
thanked you personally, please know we are very grateful!

We also want to thank the staff of The Ferret Giving Tree and
Underground Bad Santa group. Your dedication and tireless work
to assure all our babies had a nice Christmas is astounding and
respected.

Thank you all for everything you do and will do in the future.

Sincerely,
Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue
www.fgrh.org