From:
Gerry Roston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 11:48:58 -0400
For the last couple of days, one of our frets has been sleeping more than
usual. When he is up, he appears to be fine. We were wondering if this
sleepiness might be due to the heat of the new season or poor diet (he's
fed a combination of Iams kitten and Totally Ferret). He appears to be
healthy. Any comments?

--
Gerry Roston ([log in to unmask])    | Whenever we read the obscene stories, the
Field Robotics Center,          | voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and
                                | consistent that we called it the word of a
The opinions expressed are mine | demon than the Word of God.  It is a
and do not reflect the official | history of wickedness that has served to
position of CMU, FRC, RedZone,  | corrupt and brutalize mankind...
or any other organization.      | Thomas Paine