From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 02:59:23 -0600
As of yesterday, 300 of us found out that we will no longer have a job
there in 3 weeks.I' was already behind the 8 ball from all the surgeries
& stuff.This was one of the better paying jobs in this area.I can't
return to the medical field as they messed up my hip in surgery & I must
be able to assist patients without dropping them.

Altho I've begged for help ,none has come forth.I mean on a somewhat
local area.Say within a couple or so hours of driving time.The care for
all the ferts,& a full time job wears a person out.I can certainly
understand the frustration that Mark & Judy felt & why they closed Cloud
9.Just can't get help from volunteers.

I will be relocating & will try to take all ferts with me.If this can't
happen,then I'll do placements.I'm looking into either MS or back home
to Fl.I will assist any shelters that are close to where I land.

Secert Santas,if you haven't recieved my Thank You's,I'm sorry.I'm really
trying to get it done.And pictures sent.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter