From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 23:02:30 -0400
I have found the Exact wording on the document. It is hard to find
things sometimes when we summarize in our own words, it does help when
we know exactly what these bills state.

The EXACT Wording is this: "Carnivora (carnovires) ALL Species
Prohibited EXCEPT domestic dogs (Canis familiaris) and domestic
cats (felis catus)."

I searched for the summarized wording that the person posted yesterday,
and could not find which caused some confusion. Many others I had
passed that post onto were a little confused as well, as ferrets were
not on the list, but after finding the wording on page 5 of the pdf, it
helped alot in getting people on board here in WV to take action now.

Thanks!
Howard