From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:11:45 -0600
Hi yall,

I finaly did it, I bought another ferret .  A friend for my little girl
Ferret..

I had to get him from a pet store because the shelters didnt have the type
I was looking for, and there isn't any breeders anywhere near here.So
please dont Flame me.

Anyway, he is a silver mitt, he is beautiful, but the pet store is telling
me the wrong age.  they are saying he was 8 weeks old in Dec.when they got
him.  And that cant be right, cause I got my Mira in Jan, And he was not
even there then.

he looks younger than Mira was, they said she was 9 weeks old in Jan when I
got her.  And this little boy is smaller than she was.

He has very small teeth and his face is alot rounder than Mira's was or is
for that matter.  That could be because he is a male I guess but I dont
know.  Now I am waiting for him to eat and drink and I will feel alot
better!  He did poop though, went right to the litter box I was so proud:)
So he must be eating right?

I just got him a hour or so ago, so im just gonna keep and eye on him and
let yall know whats goin on.  Any ideas on how to help them become friends
would be great to.  Also my Mira seems to like chocolate yogert.  I know
Milk aint good for them, So I though the yogert part would be fine.  But
im thinking the Chocolate is no good am I right?

Anyway if yall have a idea on his age please let me know, he kinda keeps
his mouth slightly open if that means anything to yall.  thats how I know
his teeth are so small.

          Camille
Mira "WOW a new toy can I chew on him"
? "so much to check out, so little time"