From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 02:00:28 EDT
Hey and Dooka-dook to all the furkids!

Just amn update on the fuz found in SE Portland, OR.  Appears to be in good
health and spirits.  At this point he is not eating any dry food (tried a
variety - yeah, even cheap cat food <yech!>).  Wondering if maybe he went
so long without that his stomache can't handle it.  He will eat Cheerios,
though only one or two.  <sigh> Well, we have a vets appoint for Tuesday
just in case.

He has been lapping down a good quantity of Fuzzy Soup, so maybe I just
spoiled him by handfeeding him that!  It appears that he came from a home
with other animals.  He and the dog are bonding, and he tries to break out
when he hears my kids playing in their room.  <Well, at one time it was MY
room>.

So far I have gotten 5 calls about him.  I regret to say that none of
the callers were actually able to describe him.  And he does have very
distinctive markings

My heart goes out to all of those whose kids have gone to The Rainbow
Bridge.  I keep looking into the night sky and can swear that I see more
and more stars gracing the heavens ;).

SWEETPEA - Michelle - After reading your post I can tell how much love you
and your daughter had for Sweetpea.  In my own opinion all of you gave
Sweetpea the greatest gift that could ever be received.  For maybe just
once in a lifetime, knowing they were truly loved.

ADOPTED CAT - Lissette, you have my admiration.  For all you know you may
have walked out with a "Franken-Cat" monster.  Were you 'blinded by
emotion' or really 'seeing with your heart'?

I've seen a lot of animals that were branded as "biters", "vicious", "dumb"-
you name it!!  I fert-sat for a ferret named "Nibbler" because he was "such
a biter".  Did not nip at me once.  I've had unsociable cats jump into my
lap and purr waiting to be petted.  Maybe animals can really see who has a
love for animals.  They respond to the way they are treated.

God Bless both of you !!  Prayers and good wishes for all the sick kids,
the ones who crossed The Bridge, and to all those who loved them.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring the ~~~Terrific~~~Tumultous~~~Twelve~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal (formerly
Caesar)~Miss Priss (formerly Pimp)~Cinna~Racer~

Providing Room and Board for "The Fabulous Wandering Furball" <Umm, excuse
me!  Hello?  Room Service?  More Fuzzy Soup please. . . . . NOW!!!!!!!"

Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Cast Appearance by - Geordi the Min-Pin
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert), Jada the
Min-Pin, and fellow ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, and ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee
Brat Pack !!