From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:06:18 -0400
We need to guarantee a number for the party after at Rynborn Restaurant &
Blues CLub in Keene AFTER the Ferretstock IV event???

When the sock hop is over-------

Hear the Blues at :
Rynborn Blues Club & Restaurant
222 West Street, Keene, NH (in the Colony Mill Marketplace complex)

for those who don't want the day to end!

Live musical entertainment http://www.jumpcityband.com/

MUST BE 21 years of age to attend
JUMP CITY   $7 cover  / eats & drinks on your own

Please let us know IF you want to attend in our group -- our list is
growing!

there is a $7 per person cover to help cover the cost of jump City (a fab
group form Boston ) who will provide live music in a great atmosphere--
we have a small group amassed but PLEASE email us by noon tomorrow!  the
place seats only 150 !