From:
Marilyn Sev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 18:11:54 -0400
My Angel Spaz used to absolutely love fresh cherries (pits removed) and
fresh grapes (red and green) and bananas.  They were a great treat for her!
I had an empty paper grocery bag on the kitchen floor with a little dish in
it (she liked her privacy while eating) and when I would rattle it, she
would come running from wherever in the house she was because she knew she
would get a fruit treat.  It's so much fun to see them enjoy themselves so
much!