Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:28:34 EST
Hi, I is Milos.  I wuz wanting to ask you to send good thoughts to my
brudder Buster and my mommy.  Mommy says dat Busters spween is too big
and he gots to get it taken out.  Well, I dunno what a spween is but it
sounds bad.  Buster had to have a pitcher taken of his bewwy.  Mommy says
his spween is squishing his insides all up and she tinks it makes Buster
not feel berry good.  I noticed Buster sweeps more and doesn't pway so
much as he used too.  We had to move into the wittle house because Mommy
is scared Buster's spween will break if we get to rowdy.  I tink she said
we will go back to the doctor on Tuesday.  I wike to go cause I don't
want Buster to be alone and I don't want to be alone either.  Mommy works
for the doctors and they are all berry nice...but mommy still worries,
you know how mommies are.  Anyway, I bet Buster will look funny with a
zipper in his tummy, but I won't laugh, I just want him to feel good
again.

Uhoh here comes mommy...I better get back to my house (she doesn't know I
can get out) Heeheehee....Tanks everyone

Erica & Richard
Ripley, Jinx, & Max  (the kitties)
Milos & Buster (the ferrets)
Snoball (the  dog)