From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:02:19 -0400
Gina, my 1.5 lb silver mitt, has the annoying habit lately of scratching
between the mattress & box spring, then slinks up underneath the fitted
sheet *and* mattress cover, and goes bed surfin'.  When she surfs into
something (me), she nudges me to move (yes, at first I did), but now it's
getting old - especially at 5am, when I went to bed at 12am, and don't get
up till 8am.  She only stays about 5 minutes (not counting the 3 minutes of
scratching), then I hear her butt drop to the carpet.  Would a bed skirt
help stop this interest in surfin'?  Thoughts?

Thanks, Shari