From:
Tammy Wardrobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:48:18 +0000
Hi everyone,

I live in Massachusetts and would really like some guidance on opening
a Rescue/Shelter for god's fuzzy miracles.

I currently have 9 ferrets and love them dearley. I know my friend
Diane Wall who runs South Shore Ferret Care is always doing something.
I give her so much credit for the help, care and love she gives to
these ferrets.

I don't know what MA law requires or how to even go about starting
something like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, is anyone aware of any
organization that helps with funds for opening up something like this?
What I mean is, providing money to build a specific housing area for
them?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for all the help.

Tammy

Loving Mommy to Lance, Diesel, Jasper, Kayla, Klondike, Nala, Manny,
Bailey & Duncan

Loving Mommy Missing ^Meeps^,^Allie^,^Becca^,^Gwen^,^Riley^