Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:34:42 -0800
I think it is perfectly fine that you help others as well as SOS.  I
believe those willing to donate or purchase tickets will pay close enough
attention to what and who they are donating and or purchasing tickets
for.  If you have a talent such as yours there is no reason to contain it
to only one entity.

As far as it "hurting" one raffle verses another I don't think so.  We
may decide to "split" what we were going to spend but whatever we do is
more than what they had before.  I guess it is like "don't look a gift
horse in the mouth!"  Really, any charity helps the ferrets whether a
"sanctioned" SOS raffle or helping a shelter ferret person out with non
direct shelter things.  Just because we aren't buying litter or food
doesn't mean that paying the mortgage isn't helping the fuzzies that live
there!

Just my Take, Hugs and Dooks!
Mary Jo

ps thanks for all you do Kat!