Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:19:01 +1000
Big thanks to everybody who's responded to my post!  I have heaps of
replies, which I'm trying to get through as we speak.  I appreciate
your help so much ^_^

I should also have mentioned in my original post that we feed our boys a
raw/natural diet[*] here, which includes things like livers and hearts,
which is why washing the lining of their cage is so important - we get
blood-and-guts stains everywhere otherwise ^_^;; So yeah, the ease of
throwing things into the washing machine is probably the most important
part.

[*Please don't let that start a food fight.  I'm only mentioning it
because it affects the bedding I need!  XP]

Thanks again folks ^_^

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/

"Tell MSB he doesn't understand alignments.  Tell Bradd Time Stop is
unbalanced.  Tell Justin he should stop smoking dope before posting.
Tell Frank God is a sham.  Post an obvious troll and then flame Werebat
for it.  Post political rhetoric.  Post "Feh" or "BAH" to any post you
disagree with.
That should get you in the door. :-)"
  - Ben Sisson, how to get high post counts on rec.games.frp.dnd