Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:51:48 -0500
I just wanted to say that I just bought the Ferrets for Dummies book about
a week ago.  For two days it was all I wanted to do, was read that book.
It now always sits on the coffee table and we refer to it often.  We even
have taught our ferrets some of the tricks!  Thank you for all the ideas
and information.

And as far as keeping our litter boxes in place, we tried sticky Velcro!
And it works!!!

Linda, mom of Tyler, the destructible, & Tangles the Tigger girl.