Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:20:38 -0700
I don't think his attitude has anything to do with his late neutering.  I
haven't been around a lot of hobs (unneutered males) but the ones I have
been around were very nice boys, just smelly boys!!  Perhaps the breeders
could comment more on this for you.  Perhaps his foreign genes include
some wild stock like polecat or stoats.( I think those are crossable).
Sorry to hear about the wounds.  Maybe leather gloves are in order but
sad.

Good Luck and be careful,
MAry JO