From:
Tiffany Wann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:48:26 -0700
ive been lurking for a while now...decided it was finally time to post :o)
we recently adopted two 8 week old baby fuzzies around the beginning of
october...now they are about 2 1/2 months old and just when you think they
cant get any cuter...they do...:o) there names are Mogadore and Sadie-ness
(Mogey and Sadie) our first ferrets ever as pets too..so we are REALLY
newbie parents..

only a couple things i am curious about...
1) about the first couple weeks we had them they were using the litter
box like angels!  then...after that...a slow decline..they use the litter
box 50% and the corner next to the box 50%....we go through lots of
newspaper... i even got them a 'longer' box...is this just a stage they
are going through?  i know its not because they arent catching on..because
in the past, they were perfect...rebellious teens maybe?  lol

2) these two arent about to be cuddle-butts yet.  i wish they were, but
they arent...as soon as they are out of thier cage, its PLAYTIME!  is it
usual for younger fuzzies to not be that cuddly?  ie, actually sitting
still while holding them long enough to pet them and give them a good
belly rub?  or does that just come with age?

okay..one more thing..(i promise ill shut up after this) hehe

are there are ferret originations in or around phoenix arizona?  shelters
(to donate item, money to) ?  clubs, etc?

okay..thats all folks..thanks for listening to my rambling :o)

Tiffany
Melissa
Mogey
Sadie