From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 15:29:10 EDT
Hello Everyone,
I have been out of the loop for a while and just checked my mail (9 back
issues of the digest)!  Imagine my horror when I read the FLO post and
discovered that Chelsea was an agent!  Damn that Judy Sanders!!!  I may be
wrong and I don't want no trouble but I think we may have a double agent
among us!  Yes that's right!  As many of you know I adopted Chelsea a few
months ago from Judy's shelter.  Oh, Judy seemed nice enough and all but I
am convinced now that it was just a cover to plant an FLO agent in our
unsuspecting midst!!!  She weaved a twisted, tangled web of lies to make us
believe that Chelsea was a sweet little fuzzbutt in need of a home and we
bought into it just as she planned!  The worst part of it is that I have
reason to believe that Chelsea is brainwashing my sweet little Woocy Woo
(that's baby talk for Lucy!)!  Before our home was infiltrated Lucy was a
sweet, docile little cuddle-bum, now it is difficult to tell who assaulted
you as they are rushing by with cat-like swiftness!  You see Chelsea is a
biter, and anyone who denies or defies her must suffer the WRATH!  This is
something Lucy never did until we got Chelsea!  She doesn't bite hard enough
to draw blood or even really hurt but it's the fact that she has CHANGED!
The sick part is that I think Judy and her husband are training their sweet
little girl to carry on the family spy ring!!!  As I said before...I may be
wrong but it all just seems too coincidental!

I don't know what is going to become of us.  It may already be too late for
us by the time this message is posted!

God bless and love to all,
        Irena...Lucy, Chelsea and Rikki's mom