From:
Gail Sherman Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 07:14:45 -0500
Has anyone had any experience or have any thoughts about cedarific
litter?  I know cedar is a no-no for bedding, but does that also apply
to litter box filler?  I saw this product the other day, and it seems
reasonably priced, nice-smelling, and considerably lighter than the
yesterday's news I currently use.  I'm not sure these guys would use
something that smelled so strong anyway, but I thought I'd throw the
question out to the group first.

Also, Pooka, my psycho angora, has a delightful habit of knocking books
off bookshelves when bored or otherwise annoyed at me.  (Not sharing
Chinese food with her is a frequent cause of book-throwing.) Usually
this is a minor annoyance, and I dutifully replace the books without
incident, however one of her preferred shelves, is, you guessed it, right
over the litter box.  I've already had to chuck a few books that were
dropped in poop.  I can't move the box (they'd just continue to go there
anyway, I'm sure) so I was wondering if anyone had any brilliant
suggestions as to how to secure them or deter her.  (Ha!)

Thanks
Gail, Taz, Bandit and Pooka