Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:30:46 EDT
>Which do you prefer, boy ferrets or girl ferrets?  And why?

<checks to make sure none of the ferkids are watching>

Of course, I love them all...but have a slight preference for the
generalized personality of neutered male ferrets over spayed females.
It just so happens that I have 14 males and only 6 females, but I didn't
choose that.  My boys tend to be adventurous, troublesome, chubby,
cuddly, and tolerant.  My females tend to be more reserved, sweet,
gentle, tiny, quiet, shy, etc.  There are exceptions, of course, but
I have a fondness for the big fat cuddly boys.

Kara