Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:20:36 -0700
Hi,all.

I met a guy named Bilbo today at the farthest end of the Bridge, the end
closest to the Living World.  It seems that Bilbo had been asleep and
dreaming when he made the transition from that world to this one, and
that can be really confusing for some guys at first.

I had his old friend Winkwomp with me to help out,to sort of smooth
things over.  Bilbo was a little worried until we explained that this was
his new FOREVER forever home, and it was the very one that his Daddy
would choose for him if he couldn't have Bilbo be part of the Living
World anymore.  Now Bilbo understands the deal, and he feels a lot
better.

He wants his Daddy and Mommy to know that this is a beautiful new world
for him.  The air is fresh and clean.  You can smell every leaf, every
blade of grass.  The sky is the bluest sky ever, the sun feels wonderful,
warming his soft, dark back.  He held his face up to the sun for a long
time with his eyes closed, just letting the breeze tickle his whiskers.

He and Winkwomp bounced off together a few minutes ago.  They are going
to meet Wicket, Kiki, and Odie in the red sandstone canyon filled with
new white toilet paper rolls.  I must have unrolled a million of those
things the other day!  It's especially fun to jam your head into the
cardboard tube in the middle, and wear the roll like a hat.  I know
they'll have a blast!

Well, gotta go. Things to do, hammies to curl up in, you know.

Sandee