Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:42:10 -0600
Dad asked me to email all of you to left you know he will be away from his
computer for a couple of days.  he had to fly out to California because
his mom had a stroke.  She is ok (they got the clot medicine in her really
fast), but dad felt he needed to stay there a few days anyway.

Dad also asked me to tell you that Bear did ok in surgery.  Because dad is
not at home, the vet kept Bear overnight and I will get him in the morning.
Andrew, Gloria and I will be watching the ferrets until dad gets back in a
couple of days.

Sorry this is the same post I am sending everyplace else, but I am really
tired.  I just got off a 24 hr shift.

Thanks
Elizabeth