From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:46:46 +0100
Hi Folks,

This is Kurt here - the Captain of the British Carrotball Team.  Daniel,
McCoy and me are real glad that Paw Paw has decided to let Tater and Odie
take part in the Olympics.

Mum says that all us ferrets are going down to Brecon (South Wales)
tomorrow, Tara and her 6 kits have already gone to stay with Aunt Gill 'cos
mum said it was too far for them to travel, we got a PR and Fund Raising
show to do on the Saturday and we wuz wonderin' how to get to Atlanta but
Capt Kirk has time warped back with the USS Enterprise and says that Scotty
will beam us over to the Olympic Stadium in Atlanta in time for the event.
McCoy reckons that he'll be right chuffed to meet the real 'Bones' McCoy
'cos that's who he's named after!  I guess 'Bones' might beam down with us
to act as the team Doctor - we know he's from Atlanta but he's a real nic= e
and we reckon he'll look after us OK, that's if it don't interfere with the
prime directive!  Deanna Troi did want us to contact Jean-Luc but we pointed
out that her namesake went an' broke the Enterprise D so he couldn't and
'sides which Q would probably interfere and do something rotten and we don't
want to boldly go where no ferret has ever gone before!  - even if did meet
up with our long lost cousin the Cardassian Wompat.

Anyway we'll be doing some real serious training on Friday on the Brecon
Beacon with that crack British Army Unit the S.A.S.  - you know their motto
"Who Dares Wins" so we'll be going all out to win.  Anyways were eatin up
all our chicks and Ferret Complete and Daniel and McCoy have been doing
push-ups with the cushions off the settee, he says it's good practise for
the Moose game.  Fritz wants to know if moose is Canadian for the little
furry mammals that the cats chase?

Anyways we'll sees you all in Atlanta on Saturday - just leave us a space to
beam in.

Luv and chooks,
Kurt, Daniel, McCoy (The Top Team even though we probably wont win), Fritz
(Team Manager & Press Agent), Deanna Troi, Bumper, Dax, Max, Blackie, Inga,
Cameron, Bill, Ben, Lil, Jasper, Treacle, Tara & the 6 kits.