Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:40:53 -0700
I will be driving to the IFC Symposium in Portland. My trip out will
be a straight shot out I-70 to I-15 (I may go south on I-25 so I can
drive 160 west through the 4-corners area), then south to Las Vegas,
west to Bakersfield and north on 99. If Tioga Pass is open, I may go
north from Las Vegas to Lee Vining and over the pass to Yosemite. I
will be attending a family memorial for my late mother, and from there
north on I-5 to Portland.

Coming home will be north to Spokane, then northeast to Taber,
southeast to Wyoming, south to I-80, and then east back to Columbia.
I'll probably take in Banff and maybe Medicine Hat. This route is more
open to changes and time extensions.

As always, I am happy to stop within a reasonable distance of my route
provided time allows. I am free to discuss and and all ferret issues
but cannot ethically comment on stuff I'll be presenting at the
symposium.

First asked, first answered.

Bob C