From:
Jenna Leigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 04:42:05 -0700
>No pets are allowed.  Not even a goldfish.

No matter how I approach the subject or how I argue my case, this is the
response I receive from the people at the college I'll be going to.  What
do they expect a person to do if they happen to *have* pets *already* and
are NOT willing to abandon them as though they were lifeless, worthless
possessions?!?!?  I don't know how to deal with this.  I'm so exasperated.
I've got no good place to leave my ferret and I wouldn't want to!  I WILL
NOT give her away no matter how important my education may be.  She's
family.  How can colleges do this to people?  How can they be so stupid?!!!
My ferret wouldn't cause trouble.  But they say, "not even a goldfish".
Give me a break.

I expect to be attending school at the Art Institute of Seattle in the
fall.  If anyone who lives in that area with ferrets has any ideas, I'm
open to hearing to them.  Thanx.

The Quote(s):
v^v^v^v^v^v^v
It's hard to be religious when certain people
are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.
~"Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson
~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-~^=-
The Gargoyle Code:
Spg/f:m FG Oav/na@us WTw Sxf CA38 Sz-
Co9f79ee HCff4500 CS-01/-03 PT-02/-04
M+++ Tc+ R- | A++ W+ EF*++ S*++ Cm++ G-
CR | RLA*/LW* a- c++n e+ h+ i+++ j o+++
(www.spottycat.com/marlos/gargcode.html)
 The Webpage:
 ->,the Unoffical Christine Cavanaugh Page!
 http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1932