From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:28:13 -0500
Ok, as y'all know by now, Ted left to go back to Florida yesterday.
When I got home from work, I felt this utter void that was almost
overpowering.  I called a friend and talked to him for a while.  Then
when I went to see my babies, who do I see?  Frodo.  Oh no!  If Frodo
is here, that means that Ted must have taken Roly by mistake.

I totally lost it and begin going into hysterics.  I called Ted's mom to
ask when he and his dad would get into Florida.  She didn't know.  Then I
called another friend to help me find his sister's number.  Then I called
his sister and left a hysterical message on the machine.  Shortly after
that, his sister called me, and luckily, Ted hadn't left the area.  I
talked to Ted and felt so relieved that Roly would be back in my care
soon.

I love Frodo, but he's not my ferret.  Ted said he would have been really
upset if he hadn't gotten Frodo, and not getting Roly back wasn't an
option.  Roly is my beautiful cinnamon boy, and I can't imagine not
having him with me right now.  My ferrets totally have me whipped, and I
think most of them know it and use it to their advantage (to get treats,
tubes, cuddling...whatever).

Stephanie

---
Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL VP/Membership Chair/Librarian *
work: 919-962-1355 * http://www.trifl.org *
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com