From:
K Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:08:44 -0400
Hi

I'm visiting a friend in Guelph the weekend of 8/17 to 19 and leaving on
the 20th.  I have to leave my ferrets at home.

Is there anyone in Guelph a ferret owner who might let me and my host come
visit your ferrets for a couple of hours and hang out.  My freind doesn't
want to drive into Toronto to visit the local ferret shelter.  3 yrs ago,
I got to meet a bunch of folks at a FAST picnic and did bring up one of my
ferrets.  Had a good time.

My friend is a dogl lover, and always humors me by taking me to a local pet
store to play with the baby ferrets.  He prefers ferrets that don't crawl
up his pant legs and bite him (which mine did the last he visited us).  He
prefers that I don't bring any of mine with me.

I'm 40, happily married, but sans husband and have 20 ferrets of my own.
I'm a big sci fi fan, mostly books, some media, and love Celtic music and
computers.  My latest hobby is learnign to read Tarot cards.  My host
shares some of the same interests in sci fi and Celtic music, skip the
Tarot cards, please.  He's a hard science kind of guy in one of the
science fields.

Drop me a line if it would be okay, and I'll give you my host's name,
email address and phone number.  Or just send me your phone number.

Kathy Gallagher
Celtic Ferrets
Columbus, Oh