From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 15:28:25 -0500
Re: the story time with a ferret ripping the throat of a large dog.  Doing
so requires a precise technique with a name I can not even hope to
pronounce, but I CAN outline the steps:

1. Attach cable to rear of vehicle.
2. Tightly maneuver the flying saucer repeatedly around legs of intended
   victim.
3. Form circle around victim.
4. Levitate victim a minimum of 1/2 inch, but no higher than 1 and 1/4
   inches above substrate.
5. Pull cable.
6. Start chain saw...

(Well, you didn't think something with teeth that small could do it without
tools, did you?)

We were glad to hear that Kelleen plans to return; we'd had trouble with
the address given (or with my transcription of it) and been worried.

Sukie