From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:45:13 -0800
Hello all my fellow Ferret Lovers,
well thanks to the wonderful help from my daughter I now have a ferret web
page..I have it as my last link to go and see it ..It has alot of good
links to other nice web pages I have gone to..If any one here knows of some
more helpful links please feel free to email me..I really would like my
ferret page to be helpful to both new ferret owners and old ones alike.  I
have had ferrets for over four years and found it hard to find useful web
pages for information when I really needed it.  I also am in thr process of
adding a web rinng to my site so that should be up and running soon .If
anyone knows of any nice web ring for ferrets please email me..Thanks
everyone and come visit my page and tell me what you think and please send
any ideas my way via email..

thanks again!!
Michele and her caravan of fuzzbuts-Bandit,Fatbert and Ratbert :)

===
please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come
miracles"