From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:32:26 -0700
Hello everyone.  Joanne from SOS here.  Pepper and I.  ok. ok..  Princess
ess Pepper and I are now doing the SOS eBays!  Yep... That's right!  I
get to do the leg work and taking pictures while Princess Pepper gets to
do all the fun stuff like writing the stories and advertising.  I don't
know how she talked me into it.  but that's my spoiled girl :-) So.
without further ado ...HERE'S PRINCESS PEPPER!!!!!!!!!!

Hi'z!!!!!!  See. I let mommy help me some.  I a nice gurl!

Well Ms. Lisette made some wonderful items that she shipped to a far away
land..  My house :-) .  So me putz them up on eBay for SOS ta help raise
money for the Hagerstown Rescue (Abingdon 43) that just happened in
February.  De in need of LOTS of medical care!  Dhey even got some mommys
that are gonna have babies!  Ms. Lisette was so sweet ta send SOS stuff
ta help them!  THANK YOU!

So. now it your turn ta help!  PLEASE BID!  Theze really neat creations!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4362783445>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4362784948>

Please pass dhis on ta groups that I miss.

OH oh. he here be picturez of da kids
http://www.photoshow.net/view/GmEiNIBBe

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper