From:
Andrea Frink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:44:25 -0600
Hello,

I am a month new to this list and so far have enjoyed it very much,,,,,I
have 6 ferrets ranging in age from 4 1/2 to 6,,,,,I'm writing to tell a
funny story about what Simon (6 year old silver-mitt) did, that I have never
seen before.

My good friend (whom I dont see much) is very afraid of my sweet ferrets,
she was visiting a few weeks ago when the funniest thing happened.

She was sitting on one end of the sectional couch and Simon (who usually
ignores people) kept getting into her lap,very nervously she kept picking
him up and putting him back on the ground.  After about 6 tries, he just
stood their looking blank for a minute and then ran to the other side of the
couch, hopped up on the back of it and ran across the top over to where she
was jumped on her head and wildy moved back and forth, of course she leaped
up sreaming but It was the funniest looking thing.  After that he didnt care
about her anymore and continued on his one mission in life: Finding the
Froot Loop box!

Andrea

Simon,Bandit,Wylie,Pebbles,Dixie,Belle and of course Motza , who passed
on in April but will ALWAYS be remembered