From:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:08:50 AKDT
Hi!  This is a question for Bob and other self-proclaimed ferret experts.

I am a woman.  I rarely wear dresses, but did so yesterday for Easter. My
mom had sent me a long pink, sparkly dress for the spring holiday. After
donning the pink dress and tight hose, Patch proceeded to do what he does
whenever I wear long dresses or a bathrobe.  He sat down between my feet,
under the dress and looked up.  ACK!  Then he tried to remove the nylons so
he could lick my ankles.  So, is Patch a perverted ferret who likes to look
up women's dresses or is this normal ferret behavior?  If this is normal,
why oh why, does Patch insist on looking up my skirt???

Oh yeah, Lily also sits under my dress and looks up, so this behavior isn't
unique to Patch.

Deb "I'm never serious" Adams