From:
Melanie Figueredo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:56:20 -0500
Hello everyone.
I had to get off the mailing list for about 2 months.  I was switching jobs.
Some of you may remember me, a few had sent me e-mail with some words of
wisdom and I wish I could thank you each individually BUT those e-mail were
left at my old job.  Anyhoo...

Thank you all that helped me with introducing Rosco to Cailey and Buster.
They have gotten better.  They all share the same cage now.  Lots of
wrestling but nothing too bad.

One problem I'm still getting is litter training Rosco.  In his 2 level cage
he was great.  In the 4 level cage he goes on the 3rd floor.  He does this
when I'm at work so I really can't catch.  If I'm at home I usually
transport him in mid act with butt in the air to the litter pan and then
praise him.  It worked for the others but he must be too lazy to go down 3
flights of stairs.  I don't want to put another litter pan there b/c it will
clutter the cage.

Questions (sorry if this was already talked about in past posts):

Where can I get more info on the Baltimore show that's going on this
weekend.  I really want to go, but I need to know when, where, what time
and directions.

What ever happened to the D.C. Ferret Coalition?  Are they still meeting.
I went to one meeting and then lost contact with the people.  I really want
to get involved, and if it's not happening I would like to see if anyone
else is interested in organizing something.

Well it's good to be back.
Melanie
Cailey, Buster and Rosco.