From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:41:40 EST
My mama kitty has gone over the bridge.I call her my mama kitty since she
would mother anything small,and mothered two ferret kits for me.They have
grown up,but still treated her differently than the other cats,more
respect.They wouldn't hesitate to run at or jump on any of the others,but
never her.I even have pictures of them sleeping together.She was a grand
champion and a national award winner,but what I'll always remember is her
and her baby ferrets sleeping together.Now she's with her mother and
grandmother on the other side.She lost her last battle with cancer,but
never complained.

On to better news,Jasmine is growing her fur back after her surgery 2.5
weeks ago.She has five o'clock shadow now,and maybe I won't have to knit
her a sweater afterall.She no longer looks like a ferret monk,with a bald
head,and I'm sure she's glad to have fur on her feet for the winter.She
slides better on the tiles now.

Sandy & Ferreteers

A fuzzbutt in the hand and two from the shelter equal ferret math.