From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:26:06 -0400
I read your question about using corn cob litter.  I tried it and it worked
alright, although it was hard to scoop out and identify just the soiled
litter.  Later I read that it can harbor bacteria.  There is a great
article about all types of letter in the June issue of Ferret Magazine.
It gives the pros and cons of many different types and brands of litter.
I'm now using Swheat Scoop litter.  I think it's great!  It scatters a
little because of my baby ferret, but it is very absorbent and is
scoopable.

Hope you find one that works well for you and your ferret!

Tofuz's Mom.