From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:51:04 -0800
Hi all,

Dooks and hugs to all, furred and non-furred.  Miranda mentioned there
weren't too many up stories at the mo.  I was thinking, perhaps we could
share our funniest stories of first time ferrets?

Tally, my first, had a fabulous hobby of collecting old crisp (chip)
packets.  I'd fold them up for him, crumple them into one corner and then
hide them for him to find.  I'd have to clean out his hidey holes every
so often but he collected every single one, regardless of flavour.

I was amazed when I realised he was the only ferret that did that!
Tally's gone and I miss him every day but he will always live on in
my heart.

Lector has taken over as primary ferret carer, always ready to kiss
my tears away.  Between myself and Wayne, we have 7 ferret friends, I
couldnt be without them for a moment.

They are my fur covered Valium - originally described as such by one
fabulous FMLer, I have come to know how true those words are.

Love to you all, furred and non furred,
Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.

[A Later PS:]
The BEST thing

PS The BEST thing in my HO is when they run backwards dooking.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.