Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:47:43 EST
Hi everyone,

I'll be giving a couple of seminars in Cincinnati at the show on Saturday
May 25th but am in need of a powerpoint projector!  I borrowed one from
one of my clients for Las Vegas but since I'll be gone that whole week
before for our press check of the 2003 calendar, I seriously doubt I'll
be able to take his projector this time.  I'd love to own one but they
cost a small fortune and my talks wouldn't support the expense!

In any case, I really need one since my work is all digital.  The feedback
from Las Vegas was pretty positive so I'd love to be able to use that as a
tool in Cincinnati.  Does anyone have access to one in the Cincinnati area
for Friday eve.  (so I can do a test run) and Saturday???

Please let me know by e-mailing [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much.

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization
410 Mountain Home Rd.